1. By playing at any of the Slots Capital (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be at least 18 years old to use this service.
4. Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
5. Slots Capital reserves the right to refuse registration or play from any customer. Interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in a jurisdiction that prohibits them. If you are physically present such a jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
6. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
7. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
8. The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion, and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
9. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
10.1 If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
10.2 If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account;
10.3 If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
10.4 If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
10.5 If you are not of legal age;
10.6 If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
10.7 If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
10.8 If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with ther player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
10.9 If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
10.10 If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
10.11 If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.1 to 10.10 above
11. In the event the Company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the Company has the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Company or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
12. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
13. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
14. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
15. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
16. If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company. All accounts that are inactive for a 6 month period will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed.
17. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
18. The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
19. The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
20. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
21. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
22. Slots Capital is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
23. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
24. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
25. After purchase, you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
26. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Slots Capital on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
27. Withdrawals might come with a processing fee depending on the method of the withdrawal. In the case where a player does not wager his deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal a fee will be added for the processing. In that case, the Company reserves the right to remove processing charges from the withdrawal amount.
29. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
30. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
31. Players from the following countries will not be able to open an account with us Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Estonia, Guam, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Netherland's Antilles, Pakistan, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Virgin Islands(US).
32. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the Slots Capital´s staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by Slots Capital to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. COMPANY reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If You create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID changed and locked
General Bonus terms
1.WHILE A BONUS IS ACTIVE, THE MAXIMUM BET ALLOWED IS $10 (or equivalent if using another currency) PER SPIN or WAGER. This applies to all Slots Capital games. For account verification and fraud prevention purposes, all players must make a deposit before they can withdraw. One time rollover is attached to this deposit. In the interests of fair gaming, there are limits on the maximum bet sizes you can place during the playthrough of any bonus ($10 being the maximum unless SPECIFICALLY stated otherwise). The following terms & Conditions apply to all of bonuses offered at Slots Capital casino. A bonus is completed when the winnings are requested to be paid out from the bonus, or the balance decreases to be $0 and the bonus is removed by the system.
2. Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
3. Players must claim and receive their bonus before they start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused.
4. Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
5. Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including Cash back bonuses, no-deposit bonuses etc, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 15 times before withdrawing. Wagering on all types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American & European Roulette and Baccarat will not count towards this wagering requirement. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings and reserve the right to close the account. For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least US$3,000 (US$100 + US$100) x 15) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
6. Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player's casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds US$200 or when the promotion is removed.
7. A promotion is considered completed when a player meets the wagering requirements and a cashout is made or when the balance is exactly zero. When a promotion is not completed it will be cleared when the balance reaches exactly zero.
8. Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or canceled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
9. A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
10. Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion.
11. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
12. Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
13. The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
14. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations, and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
15. Any bonus of 100% or more is sticky and noncashable
Free Bonus Rules
1. Sometimes Slots Capital Casino will have promotions going on which players will receive a bonus with no previous deposits required. (E.g. Free Money). Below you will find the rules that players must follow when it comes to free money promotions.
2. Please note that members who have not made at least one deposit at the casino can only claim free money once, including but not limited to: welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, birthday bonus and free spins. Any winnings from additional free money will be voided.
3. The Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted on other sites or through out forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If we have enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive that particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out to, we will not honor any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
4. Any winnings made from this bonus money can be redeemed if the amount of the cash out is above $25.00 USD.
5. The maximum redemption amount that players can obtain due to winnings made from existing and previous free money promotions is $50.00 USD. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player account after processing the payout. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
6. Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $25 to $50 are only processed when a copy of a utility bill is received, matching the address registered on your Slots Capital account.
7. The entire bonus amount must be played before requesting a withdrawal. To be able to withdraw funds from free money players need to wager 40 times the amount of the bonus received, players with no deposits made within the last 14 days will be subject to this rule. An example is if you receive a free $5 sign up bonus, you must wager $200 before you are able to cash out any winnings. Wagers made on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Video Pokers and any type of Black Jack games do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
8. Slots Capital Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted on other sites or through out forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If Slots Capital has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive that particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out to, we will not honor any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
9. Currently bonuses are not available to players in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina , Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, India, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.
10. Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts.
11. Please note that restrictions on game play strictly apply to these bonuses. Once wagering requirements have been met, players are welcome to play any of our casino games.
12. Please note that Terms & Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of Slots Capital Casino.
13. Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offer consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
14. There is a max cash out on the free spin bonuses, in the amount of $180, except otherwise specified>
Fair gaming and Security
Slots Capital goes to great lengths to guarantee that your personal and financial information remains 100% secure and confidential at all times. We employ industry standard security protocols (including 128 bit, SSL data encryption technology) to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are executed in a totally secure manner. All financial transactions carried out at Slots Capital casino are processed by the most advanced billing platforms available today. These technologies protect you from having your information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted between you and Slots Capital casino. And rest assured that under no circumstances will we pass on your details to any third parties.
Fraud Detection and Prevention
Slots Capital casino is committed to a policy of ongoing fraud detection and prevention in all aspects of our gaming operation. We do not tolerate fraudulent activity of any sort on our site: any such activity will result in immediate account termination, forfeiture of any winnings and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution of the player in question. To verify the identity of our members, we employ a tried and tested security procedure when processing new player transactions. As part of this process, you may be required at any time to provide some or all of the following information:
A photocopy of your current photo ID such as a driver's license or passport.
A photocopy of each credit card (front and back) you use or intend to use at the casino.
A photocopy of your credit card statement/s (showing your name, address and credit card number).
A signed authorization release for each credit card used at the casino.
These procedures are designed to ensure the integrity of all electronic transactions, purchases and withdrawals made within our system. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
A common concern for many first time players online is the issue of fairness and how we are able to provide truly fair game play. Slots Capital casino guarantees fair play at all times, through the use of a certified and audited Random Number Generator (RNG). This industry standard system ensures consistently random results and has been extensively tested by running and analyzing millions of game rounds. Furthermore, Slots Capital casino holds a gaming license from the government of Netherlands Antilles, under which we operate according to a strict code of conduct.
TST Certification Technical Systems Testing (TST), an internationally recognized accredited testing facility, whose esteemed client roster includes International Game Technology (IGT), Aristocrat, Mikohn and the Michigan, Massachusetts, DC and Ontario Lotteries, has certified the Random Number Generator (RNG) used by Slots Capital to be fair and random.